Keeps pigeons off my pagoda which is awesome. Simple to attach with screws in this case. Can be cut down into smaller sections. I’ve used the all plastic style before but this is much more effective. Big Birds, small birds, cats – they all stay off now. Recommended.
Non Lethal & Environmentally Friendly – The Perfect Solution To Protect Your Property From Pest Pigeons
Pigeon Spike Strips – Stainless Steel
per 50cm strip
INCLUDES FULLY TRACKED FREE DELIVERY ALL THROUGHOUT CANADA FOR ORDERS OF $50+ OR MORE (save $19)
3 DAY MAY SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
Prevent pigeons from landing anywhere….
DIY and easy to install marine grade stainless steel Pigeon Spikes provides 100% protection on rooftops, ledges, fences, and more and require zero maintenance and can last a lifetime.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS DELIVERY
Order as many 50cm strips as required
- Prevent pigeons, indian mynas, sparrows, starlings and other pest birds from perching on your property.
- Great for any surface and application.
- Long-lasting polycarbonate base and stainless steel spikes provides years of maintenance-free protection.
- Easy to install – Attach quickly with UV stabilised silicon adhesive, nails, screws, cable ties, etc.
- Transparent Polycarbonate base – is practically invisible.
- Flexible – Mount easily on curved. flat or irregular surfaces.
- Non-lethal and Environmentally friendly. Bird Spikes do not harm or injure birds.
- Economical and lightweight – Sturdy polycarbonate base does the same job as stainless steel at a fraction of the cost.
- Material: Polycarbonate base and stainless steel wire
- Wire Diameter of Spike: 1.3mm
- Length of spike: 115mm
- Spike Quantity Per Metre: 60 spikes
- Protection Width: 70mm (spike tip to tip)
- Base Size: 500mm (L) x 23mm (W)
- Bird Species – Pigeons, gulls, starlings, indian myna birds, sparrows
- Bird Activity – Day-time perching, night-time roosting and some nesting areas.
- Infestation – From light to heavily infested areas.
- Substrate – Masonry, Steelwork (stainless and galvanised), lead, PVC, PPC, ceramic tiles, glass
- Installation – Using a suitable UV stabilised silicon adhesive or clip is critical to increasing life expectancy.
- Visibility (wires) – Stainless steel bird spikes are far less visible than plastic bird spikes
- Visibility (base) – Low profile base (5mm high) will not be seen from the ground level looking upwards
- Base Colour – Transparent clear base blends well with most surfaces irrespective of the surface colour
- Install Time – Quicker to install than other bird deterrent systems saving you time and money