I was lucky to find this site and order a number of spikes.. Although we we’re in the early stages of lockdown they were delivered within days.. Instructions were clear, easy to assemble and now installed. No more birds on my ridge tiles..
Anti Bird Spike Strips – Stainless Steel
per 50cm strip
FREE FAST SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA FOR ALL ORDERS $75+ or more - (Save $22)
END OF MARCH SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
Prevent Birds from landing anywhere….
DIY and easy to install marine grade stainless steel spikes provides 100% protection on rooftops, ledges, fences, and more and require zero maintenance and can last a lifetime.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS DELIVERY
Order as many 50cm strips as required
per 50cm strip
- Prevent pigeons, indian mynas, sparrows, starlings and other pest birds from perching on your property.
- Great for any surface and application.
- Long-lasting polycarbonate base and stainless steel spikes provides years of maintenance-free protection.
- Easy to install – Attach quickly with UV stabilised silicon adhesive, nails, screws, cable ties, etc.
- Transparent Polycarbonate base – is practically invisible.
- Flexible – Mount easily on curved. flat or irregular surfaces.
- Non-lethal and Environmentally friendly. Bird Spikes do not harm or injure birds.
- Economical and lightweight – Sturdy polycarbonate base does the same job as stainless steel at a fraction of the cost.
- Material: Polycarbonate base and stainless steel wire
- Wire Diameter of Spike: 1.3mm
- Length of spike: 115mm
- Spike Quantity Per Metre: 60 spikes
- Protection Width: 70mm (spike tip to tip)
- Base Size: 500mm (L) x 23mm (W)
- Bird Species – Pigeons, gulls, starlings, indian myna birds, sparrows
- Bird Activity – Day-time perching, night-time roosting and some nesting areas.
- Infestation – From light to heavily infested areas.
- Substrate – Masonry, Steelwork (stainless and galvanised), lead, PVC, PPC, ceramic tiles, glass
- Installation – Using a suitable UV stabilised silicon adhesive or clip is critical to increasing life expectancy.
- Visibility (wires) – Stainless steel bird spikes are far less visible than plastic bird spikes
- Visibility (base) – Low profile base (5mm high) will not be seen from the ground level looking upwards
- Base Colour – Transparent clear base blends well with most surfaces irrespective of the surface colour
- Install Time – Quicker to install than other bird deterrent systems saving you time and money
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All of our prices are displayed in $CAD.
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- Canada: Free shipping, 5-7 days
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
We are a “online supplier”, with no physical shop or premises. In this way, we are able to pass our considerable savings directly to you.
Do your products come with warranty?
Can I return my item?
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
- The item is faulty
- The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
- The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The style, colour, or size is not suitable
- You were responsible for the fault
- All refund requests MUST be accompanied with an original receipt or other proof of purchase.
- Please feel free to discuss our policy with our Manager prior to purchase.
Note that measurements quoted on our website and affiliated sites and social media channels are subject to slight variances, when purchasing items measure all items to ensure they fit your space.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fantastic, just what we needed to stop the birds sitting on our gate and leaving a mess everywhere!!! problem solved A++++++++
Easy to install & they don’t look out of place waiting now to see if they keep the birds off the swing & making a mess they look ok but could do with been longer but I’m happy with them
They have only been put up for a few days and so far so good, I wanted them to deter pidgeons but not long enough time to give them five stars but look the part and easy to place, I used screws so can change position to somewhere better if needed.
Really pleased had them up for a couple of months now. Stops the pigeons crapping on my patio (allergies) also keeps cats out
Carl Peedell –
Quality spikes quality…..fast delivery
Paul Stekla –
Very good quality. Totally 5 stars, I recomend this product.
David Collins –
Arrived and is in excellent condition I am pleased with the purchase
Perfect. Come is 50 cm strips (i requested 2 meters = 4strips) and 2 packs of adaptable spikes. Very recommendable.
Kayla Lanzon –
Works perfectly birds stay away now
Matt London –
as described and fast delivery
Martin Price –
Gabby Darjani –
We put this along the top of the swings as the Pigeons would sit above them all day and make a terrible mess. Not one bird has even tried to land on them. Mess free at last.
Adam Reid –
Keeps pigeons off my pagoda which is awesome. Simple to attach with screws in this case. Can be cut down into smaller sections. I’ve used the all plastic style before but this is much more effective. Big Birds, small birds, cats – they all stay off now. Recommended.
with plastic base (which makes it easy to cut to length) these deterrents for (in this case cats) pests certainly do the job. metal spikes which would make any nuisance animal think twice before attempting to get past these. i have a problem with cats pooing in my garden. update: have purchased 2nd lot of this product, needed more to complete the cover of the perimeter of my fence, may need another lot, but that is to be seen
After about 6 years I can now clean the bird poo off of my fence and know it will stay clean, neighbours not happy but you cant please everyone so please yourself.
I used a little more than half only, Glued to the air conditioner using double-sided tape. The pigeons there were there are now not landing there any longer
Excellent product. Came on time and is easy to use. Very pleased with the product and would buy it again.
Sherry Matheos –
Arrived quickly and very easy to assemble. I attached them to my balcony railing with zap straps. They are to keep my cat from walking on the railing and work like a charm. Highly recommend them.
I love my new squirrel spikes. They are easy to assemble and easy to install. Really sturdy and well made. Thank you for a great product.
Kathy LaFlamme –
I have a pigeon problem and I also have a cat, so the two of them are not making out very well together on my new balcony. They don’t look the nicest but these spikes have 100% kept the pigeons away and have deterred my cat from thinking she can just hang out on the 12th story rail of the balcony. YIKES!! I emailed the team because I needed so many and was going to be too pricey for me. They worked out an offer for me and made this purchase, personal. Grateful!!
Happy with bird spikes exactly what we needed
Happy with perches, no longer worried about birds pooping all over my boat I give bird spikes 5 star
Not just for the birds – the bird spikes also work phenomenally for keeping squirrels out of our flower boxes. We will be using these all year round to keep the squirrels from digging in the boxes and displacing a huge amount of soil. We just put them in on their own without the plastic plate – random arrangement possible this way.